WHO WE ARE
MATRICA CONSULTING Excellent service which is our priority is measured through the conuct of customer satisfaction survey at the end of each work
Established in 2005, Matrica Consulting Services (Matrica) is an Information Technology Management Company specializing at IT Strategic Planning, IT Risk, & IT Security.
The rapid development of information technology that encourages a rapid market growth, inspires Matrica to develop its business portfolio and expertise into 3 (three) fields of expertise, namely :
1. IT Management Consulting
2. Intelligent Business, Data Warehouse,and Balanced Scorecard
3. Application Development & Integration.
1. Project Management & Technical Assistance
2. Information System Architecture
3. Application Development Services & Development Contract
4. Mobile Application Development
5. Business Analysis Services
6. System Testing Services
7. Technical Writing Services
8. Generation Services Online Help
Knowledge management (KM) is the process of creating, sharing, using and managing the knowledge and information of an organisation. It refers to a multidisciplinary approach to achieving organisational objectives by making the best use of knowledge.
Knowledge management efforts typically focus on organisational objectives such as improved performance, competitive advantage, innovation, the sharing of lessons learned, integration and continuous improvement of the organisation. These efforts overlap with organisational learning and may be distinguished from that by a greater focus on the management of knowledge as a strategic asset and on encouraging the sharing of knowledge. KM is an enabler of organisational learning.
Business Intelligence (BI) comprises the strategies and technologies used by enterprises for the data analysis of business information. BI technologies can handle large amounts of structured and sometimes unstructured data to help identify, develop and otherwise create new strategic business opportunities. They aim to allow for the easy interpretation of these big data. Identifying new opportunities and implementing an effective strategy based on insights can provide businesses with a competitive market advantage and long-term stability.
Business intelligence is made up of an increasing number of components including:
1. Multidimensional aggregation and allocation
2. Denormalization, tagging and standardization
3. Realtime reporting with analytical alert
4. A method of interfacing with unstructured data sources
5. Group consolidation, budgeting and rolling forecasts
6. Statistical inference and probabilistic simulation
7. Key performance indicators optimization
8. Version control and process management
9. Open item management
The technical approach of making IT Strategic Plan that is being used principally is inseparable that IT Strategy Plan and some other strategic references, as the Strategic Domain which is the driver of IT Planning aspects as the Domain of Information Technology : Information System, IT Infrastructure ( ICT Infrastructure), and IT Management (IT Governance). This following is Matrica’s Framework used by work executant in IT Strategic Plan.